APELC offers multiple sizes and styles of coaxial high voltage quick disconnect cable connectors for voltages up to 200kV DC. Exceptionally rugged and precision machined, the high-voltage quick disconnects are designed to make dealing with bulky, heavy duty, high-voltage cables quick and easy. High voltage quick disconnects are a standard with APELC Marx generators and other high-voltage equipment.
- Aircraft grade anodized aluminum or brass construction
- Variety of anodized colors available
- Independent electrical contact, pressure seal, and mechanical connection
- Designed for EMI reduction, utilizing high-voltage garter spring style contacts
- Integrated cable strain relief
Available for Cables:
- Okonite 2042
- Dielectric Sciences 2158
APELC also offers optional integrated high-speed diagnostics as part of the high-voltage quick disconnects. Diagnostic options include CVR, SMA B-Dot current monitor, and SMA D-Dot voltage monitor.